１．Compliance with Laws, Regulations and Guidelines
To protect personal information, we complies with laws and regulations regarding personal information protection and guidelines published by various government authorities.
２．Make thoroughly Informed of All Employees
３．Acquisition and Purpose of Using Personal Information
We clarify the purpose for using personal information and do not use such information for any other purposes.
As of March 9 2017, we use personal information for the following purposes:
- For operations relating to inquiries and customer support
- For operations relating to recruitment
４．Management of Personal Information
We strictly manage the personal information and take legitimate and appropriate measures to prevent the leak, manipulation, loss, and unintended use.
５．Disclosure and Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
In the following cases, we may provide the personal information to a third party without obtaining prior consent from individuals.
- When it is duly required by the laws and regulations
- When it is used to compile statistics in a manner that does not lead to the identification of individuals
- In case we entered into contracts with subcontractors that prohibited usage of the personal information for other than the outsourced operations.
６．Update/ Disclosure/ Deletion of Personal Information
Should we receive a request from an individual regarding the update, disclosure, deletion, cessation of use, etc., of his or her personal information, we shall respond promptly.
For inquiries about update, disclosure, deletion and cessation of use of the personal information, please contact us from the following page.
７．Improvements for the Protection of Personal Information
We make continuous efforts to reinforce and improve the internal organization for the protection of personal information.
- Please note that we are not responsible for the security of personal information in any other web site whose link is included in our web site.